Margaret has lived in Downingtown since 1992. She graduated from the University of Scranton with a degree in Economics and Finance. That’s where she met her husband, Joe.
Joe and Margaret have been married for 25 years. They have two sons: Matthew, 20, a junior studying Public Relations at Millersville University and Stephen, 17, a senior at the Downingtown STEM Academy.
Margaret has been a Chester County small business owner for over 20 years and is currently the Controller of a Malvern based non-profit.
As a professional controller, she is ready to serve Chester County by:
- Eliminating inefficiencies in the office of Controller
- Ensure that record-keeping is beyond reproach, and
- Determine cost-saving methods that protect the most vulnerable of our citizens.
Chester County has been dominated by one party since its inception in 1799. The new demographics of our county are not being represented.
Margaret believes it is time for
- everyone to have a seat at the table
- checks and balances as we stare down State and Federal budget cuts
- a fresh set of eyes to serve as the "fiscal watchdog" over County finances.
It has never been more important for us to demand transparency, accountability, and efficiency. That’s why we’re taking a stand, right here in Chester County.